Wednesday, June 17, 2009

31 week appointment & Small Dresser

This past Monday I went to the doctors and found out that all my blood work I took 2 weeks ago turned out A-OK which is great. The doctors even commented on how "I have great nutrition and my diet must be very well rounded!" LOL....They obviously don't know how much crap I eat! But I think because I am very active and have continued my normal workout routine that it helps allot. My blood pressure checked out fine as well & I managed to not gain any weight this time...? Weird because I feel really heavy. I am sure at my next appointment the weight will appear. It has to because at this stage the baby is growing allot - on average a 1/4 pound a week!

On another note- the weather has been so-so here in CT, lots of rain and below average temperatures...so that makes for a very happy pregnant girl. I know any other summer I would be upset being that I love the summer, but this year I couldn't be happier! If July turns out to be a normal summer month, I can't complain one bit, I have been very lucky so far. Back in April we had a couple really hot days and I was actually really worried how I would do with heat but so far so good.

I finished the small dresser my mom gave me for the baby's room and I love it just as much as the other one. I am happy I did these dressers because honestly I can't sit still. I have always been like this, I thought pregnancy would make me be the opposite but it hasn't done that at all. I have to be grateful that I am still feeling good & not exhausted one bit. I vividly remember the days from my first trimester falling asleep at the dinner table, fork in hand...



This weekend we have a wedding to attend for our best friend Rob. Adam is the best man & has written a great speech so I hope he does well. Rob has been a lifelong friend to Adam and he is how I met Adam! What is really great is that Adam is responsible for his first date with his soon to be wife. How cute is that? These boys are inseparable, we even live just under 2 miles from each other. I also hoping for a great picture of Adam and I from the wedding to post next week.

Here are the before & after pictures of the small dresser :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

The dresser is beautiful and that's great that you had such a good doctor appointment!

Krissy said...

thanks Jess! :)