Thursday, July 30, 2009

For My Sister

So my sister Tammy has told me she isn't too happy with my blog entries that don't contain pictures! She thinks that this close to my due date I must have pictures with each entry.

I am really bad with taking pictures - mainly because Adam is a pain in the butt about it and doesn't like to do it for me. It is like pulling teeth with him, if I don't like the first picture he starts to get annoyed that I would like him to take a few more... MEN.

Here are some pics of me today - 2 weeks & 4 days from my due date, I just got home from the gym so they are not glamorous photos but they show my belly & the t-shirt my Aunt Lydia bought for me way back around 20 weeks. I am shocked it still fits to be honest.
It was a great t-shirt to have while I was working out so hard at the gym and no one knew I was pregnant, they must have wondered this girl works out all the time and she is only getting bigger!




4 comments:

Tamara & Ed said...

Now that is what I am talkin' about! : ) You are looking lovely. Titi Lydia is going to love the pics in the t-shirt she gave you.

The countdown is on! So exciting!

Sarah said...

you look great!! The room looks great. Can't wait to meet baby Elias :)

Jess said...

You look great!

Does your camera have a timer feature on it? I often take pictures of myself; just set the timer then, jump in front.

Krissy said...

Thanks for tip Jess, I wondered how you got all your pictures you have all the time, I thought your husband was just much nicer than mine! LOL...I am going to try out my timer this weekend :)