Sunday, August 02, 2009

Weekend Events


Hi Everyone!

This weekend was low key for Adam and I for a couple of reasons....


1. The baby is due in just over 2 weeks and it isn't the best idea to "get away" at this stage in the game.


2. Adam had to tile the 2nd floor bathroom tub enclosure on Saturday and he worked later on Friday so Friday we just stayed in & relaxed.


3. I am basically in that "waiting" game mode & it feels like I don't really know what to do with myself. I am still doing all the normal things I would do - work/gym/house chores/errands, etc. but I feel a little out of place. It must be all this anticipation for the big day- like where/when is it going to happen?!


Saturday was a gorgeous summer day here in CT and to get out of Adam's way while he was working , I went to his parents pool. It was nice to relax but after about 1 hour of that I get bored. Could it have something to do with the fact that there is no Corona in my hand this summer? Hmmm..... Anyways, I managed to break up the day by coming back home to put some baby clothes away that Debbie washed then I went on an hour long walk with the dog/worked up a sweat to justify going back in the pool later in the day. After that I went to Babies R Us for some random things we still needed.
Poor Adam was home all day working on the tile - he started at 8:30am and finished at 10pm last night, it was a long day for him but he is thrilled the majority of the work is over.

Today Adam is treating himself to a day of golf & some beers with the boys so I am sure he is enjoying every minute of it!






1 comment:

Jess said...

Those floaties look perfect for in the pool! I need something like that so I can read while I float in there.