
Check it out - Eli has figured out how to hold onto things if you put it in his hand. He loves to play with his keys!
Yesterday, was my first "work from home" day and overall it went pretty well. Elias didn't cooperate in the napping department he only went down 2 times for about 30 minutes tops each time. But he did stay entertained in his baby rocker chair & on the floor with his gym mat with the hanging toys. There were some fussy moments but for our first day together trying this out I would say it was a success.
I brought home lots to do from the office and suprisingly I got most of it done. Sometimes I think being at home is easier than being in the office. Maybe because we are all a pretty chatty group? hahaha...we all know I can't work without being able to chat! LOL
What was especially nice about being home was for starters I didn't have to do all the "prep work" I do each night to prepare Eli & myself for a successful departure from the house in the morning. The other nice aspect about working from home is that I don't have to pump. YEAH!! When Eli was ready to eat I was right there which made it so much more easier than pumping. I did not miss cleaning bottles and all the typical pumping gear I have to clean 3 times a day at work one bit yesterday!
1 comment:
Yeah, pumping at work stinks. I have a schedule that enable me to only have to pump once at work, but it's still a pain, and just plain weird.
Glad the first day of working at home worked out well!
Post a Comment