I am not sure if I have shared with you all my small obsession with keeping my home/car tidy and clean at all times. Most of you know but basically, I don't let things pile up when it comes to mail, coffee cups in my car & genereal areas of our home. I am also pretty good with cleaning my home on a schedule as best as I can so that I am never really heavy duty cleaning get what I mean?
Well today I was on good old Martha Stewart's website (which I frequent when I am planning an event/party or having people over for dinner) and even I got a good chuckle out of a cleaning article. I stumbled across this "weekly" cleaning checklist that even I (a.k.a. "Monica" from the show Friends according to my sister) had to laugh at. I mean really who has the time to dust the tops and spines of books on shelves? HA....for more entertianment feel free to read the rest of her list!
http://images.marthastewart.com/images/content/web/pdfs/2009Q3/ms_checklist_weeklyclean.pdf
2 comments:
and really, who rotates their sofa cushions weekly??? i am super anal, and most of these are reasonable...but you are right, some are laughable!
So true Chrissy....the lady is nuts!
Post a Comment