We just got back from Eli's 6 month appointment today.
Here are his stats:
16 lbs 9 oz. (35-40th percentile )
28 inches long (90th percentile)
44 head circumphrance (50th percentile)
This boy sure doesn't get his height from his mommy that is for sure!
I am a whole 5ft 2 inches with my shoes on so thankfully Eli has inherited his height from Adam's side!
The doctor said Eli has allot of muscle tone and is very strong. He said this at our 4 month appt. and again now & I am just getting more scared that I will have an early walker ! YIKES. That is just payback coming at me....my mom said I never walked I just ran. Adam and I will have to be on top of our game once our little guy becomes more mobile. So far he is attempting to crawl, he keeps getting his knees up underneath him but no forward movement just yet.
Here are some pictures from today at home. Hope everyone is enjoying this warmer weather we have been having in CT lately. I can't wait for spring and to be outdoors with Eli!
This is my old Grover stuffed animal I ADORED growing up, it was my favorite so I love that Eli is now enjoying him too :) Poor Grover has seen better days but he cleaned up pretty nicely on the delicate cycle so Eli has been having fun with him now. My mother had to sew back on Grover's leg (not sure how it fell off) but for some reason his leg never went back on straight so he is pigeoned toed on his right leg. Oh yeah and I dropped his leg in a candle growing up (yeah I know real safe right?) so one of his feet has candle wax that hardened over the years and I have been able to chip off, still his foot has never been the same. hahaha..
Loving all my toys!
3 comments:
Wow, he is tall!
Adorable pics! Love the updates from his doc. appnt.
Poor Eli has a pigeon toed, candle wax covered Grover doll. I think little Eli should get a new Grover doll. : )
What a happy guy!!! He makes me smile just looking at him.
He's growing nice and healthy.
Elijah walked at 10 months....I hope you get some more time than that! He's been nonstop since.
Post a Comment