
Play time before bed with Mommy & Daddy :) On the camera I couldn't see the long piece of drool!

Eli's first attempts at crawling, he is moving but the poor kid is going to get a rug burn! hahaha...


Our little guy posing, I need to get a picture of me as a baby up here, I feel like Eli is in a stage where he looks like me :)
*Update* Eli was given a stronger prescription on Monday at the doctors again because he had gotten worse and THANK GOD it has made such a huge improvement! He is drinking his bottle much more and seems much more comfortable!
4 comments:
Go, go Eli!
Norah is now rocking back and forth on her hands and knees, and testing out the idea of crawling.
Isn't it the best to watch them figure it out? I love it!
Go Eli, Go Eli!
Krissy be careful for what you wish for...once they get crawling you will have to be on your toes!
he is so friggin' cute!!!
Post a Comment