Thursday, July 08, 2010

The beginings of walking & figuring out child locks

I promised some pictures of Eli's new tricks and here is a video of him walking, he is a bit cranky in this video since "Dada" just left for work but I figured it was good enough to make the blog still. Check out his new tricks!

Eli trying to open the child locks on our cabinets & trying to get up the stair case which we have to keep gated at all times. He has made it up the full flight of stairs with Adam behind him, very determined boy!



Here he is putting his toys on the bottom of the staircase, he loves to put them in between the banaster and figure out how to get them out.
Here I think his smile looks just like mine as a baby, but I will let my sister & mom be the judge of that.
Also, I posted the next picture of Eli because in my opinion he looks like my niece Melina when she was little, Tammy what are your thoughts?

4 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats to Eli on the big milestone! Norah "walks" by cruising along furniture and holding onto our hands or her walkers, but she's no where near the "real" walking that Eli is doing now!

Krissy said...

Jess you are LUCKY. hahhaa....

Tamara & Ed said...

great job Eli! Looks like he is going to get into all sorts of stuff in your house now!! :)

I do think he looks kind of like you in many pictures. As for the one where you think he looks like Melina, before reading the paragraph below the picture I was thinking he looked like someone else but I couldn't place it. Maybe it is Melina he reminded me of.

Michael and Dana said...

Yay Eli!!!! Go get him and make mama and dadda crazy! : )
I love the vid...especially the furbaby rolling on his back just waiting for Eli to come touch him. hahahha.