After dinner yesterday during the "Eli Hour" I found our little Elias in the bathroom trying to figure out the toilet bowl. Here are some incriminating pictures when I asked Eli "Watcha Doing?" Up until now Eli has not shown a huge interest into the bathroom other than walking in & walking out. These pictures suggest we have to watch him more closely when it comes to the bathroom I guess!
Some other updates-
1. We are in the process of waiting on RSVP's for Eli's first birthday party that we will be having Labor Day Weekend. I still can't get over Eli officially turns 1 on the 24th! It just seems like this year was a flash, completely caught me by surprise. I wish I could keep Eli little forever but at the same time it is awesome to watch him learn and figure things out.
2. Eli is finally showing signs of more teeth coming in! Poor kid had only two on the bottom this whole time. The only downside to all this - he gets his extra cranky moments and sleep has been disturbed these past few nights. It looks like more than just one will be coming in on the top, I hope for all this snotty mess and lack of sleep that all four teeth on top come through at one time.
3. We have a family reunion this weekend for my mom's side and the weather looks like it will cooperate and be really nice. Eli will get to meet lots of family he hasn't met yet and enjoy playing with his cousins now that he is running around and mobile. He loves walking around with any ball he can find in his hands, reminds me of my sister's son Bennett who is 2 1/2 , he is constantly holding some type of sport ball. I'm sure Ben will show Eli the ropes on all his ball handling skills this weekend.
4. Eli likes feeding paper to our dog. It is becoming a problem. Poor Cubbie thinks he is going to get food and as any garbage gut dog would do he still eats whatever is in Eli's hands! Even if it is a part of the Sunday morning paper of my House Beautiful magazine.
Here are some pictures of Eli from this week, the first one is also from an "Eli Hour" moment where he basically runs around the house crazy playing with every toy possible while our house looks trashed. Eli really focuses on getting every last drop of energy out of him before his bath time during this hour!
3 comments:
Cute pics!
Norah has a fascination with the toilet too, but thankfully, she hasn't figure dout the lid yet, so as long as we keep it down, we're good.
omg this year has flown!! look at him walking around being a big boy! ms. vi isn't walking yet so we haven't played with the toilet. we are having her bday party early so we can have it outside--so first weekend in october!
Oh goodness!! He's a busy boy getting into everything. I love it! Elijah saw the pics and said " baby go potty" I can not believe he will be 1 yr old in weeks. Man time flys. I swear you just gave birth to him!
He's so handsome!!!
Post a Comment