- I am impatient. Period.
- If we are having a girl then I need to make some adjustments to Eli's bedroom since they will be sharing a room for the first 3 years. I would like to make one side a bit girly and Eli's side would probably remain the farm/barn theme. I would really put some work & creativity into making the bedroom as fun as possible for both kiddos.
- I will have to start getting fun baby girl clothes! I can't lie, I am always quite jealous of the huge section the girls have in the stores and all the ruffles/bows that come along with that!
We have always wanted to have our kiddies close in age and this is definitely going to achieve that goal! Eli will be 18 months older - yes I typed that correctly. They will be a year apart in school too. When I was growing up I always wished my sister and I were closer in age, we are 5 years apart but growing up it was extremely difficult to get along. Not until I was graduated and in college did we find we had lots in common. Of course today my sister is my best friend and I could tell her anything but growing up was rough! She was a second mother to me and did her job quite well I might add!
So onto some Eli news...here are some pictures and videos of what he has been up to lately. Eli acquired a fun table for the beginnings of his "play room" and he loves sitting like a big boy at the table. He is starting to hold crayons and scribble quite a bit, it is so much fun to watch him.
Here is Eli really enjoying a spaghetti dinner, he continues to love to feed himself which is not so great when he refuses food coming from us in a spoon! Lately Eli insists he feeds himself cereal, or soup, etc...this makes for a challenging situation! He is getting pretty good at holding a spoon though so we have to keep him interested in feeding himself!
And lastly,today my friend Sylvia invited us up to her parents beach house in Rhode Island to enjoy this Indian Summer we are having here. Eli really enjoyed riding on the boogie board with Sylv's little guy Jack on the beach! It was such a nice way to take in this beautiful weather we having up here this time of year.
Tommorow we are going to the Big E :) Can't wait to eat some fair food and watch Eli enjoy the animals and maybe some rides!
4 comments:
Congrats to you and the family!!! So happy for you all.
Love the pics of Eli and the video of him with the bat and ball. So so cute!!!
Can't wait to hear the news on baby pav part 2's gender!
Congrats!! That's wonderful news!
Glad to see that Eli likes the b-ball toy we got him.
You are very kind in your post about us growing up, our age difference, me being your "2nd mom"- I too agree that 5 yrs was too long of an age difference, particularly not having a kid in the middle to bridge the gap. Eli is going to love his little sis or bro. Can't wait to find out which!
Congrats! It is definitely worth it to have a sibling close in age!
Post a Comment