We had a 30th party for our friend, my cousins baby shower in Long Island,NY and this past Sunday was Father's Day! On top of all that I have been trying to stock pile the freezer with meals for when I return to work, plant some flowers in pots for a splash of color around here, keep up with working out, organizing the boys closets, painting our mudroom etc...Oh yeah and did I mention Adam is SUPER busy so lots of nights I am doing the whole circus ring at our house solo? LOL....
Here is a picture from Father's day of Adam, his Dad , and Eli together, Bo was in the car ready to go home and a bit cranky so he didn't make the cut for the picture!
I hope Adam enjoyed his Father's Day this year. I think he did :) he got an extra hour of sleeping in, I made him a special breakfast that we ate on the back deck enjoying the flowers & weather (what a nice start to the day!) and we spent time poolside at his parent's house. Adam's mom made an awesome surf & turf dinner and we enjoyed each other's company. At some point when Adam was holding Bo at his parent's house he found Bo giving him the middle finger! HA!! this picture is a classic.
Here is our little Eli being such a good big brother. He trys to help me out if Bo is getting cranky. He will put the music on for him and dances or places (more like shoves) the pacifier in Bo's mouth to keep him happy! I often find Eli putting the blanket on Bo or trying to console him when I am in a pinch. It is the sweetest thing :)
Below is Eli enjoying my Aunt Lydia's ducks from her garden. He loved them so much she let him keep a little one, he held it the whole time home in the car ride! So cute....
2 comments:
Looks like you have been busy! The flowers look nice and I love the pic of the middle finger-HA!
Posting a pic of Eli flipping the bird... priceless. :)
Post a Comment