Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Very Special Day




Happy Birthday to our little Eli! You are 2 today and we can't beleive how fast time has flown past us! You make all those around you laugh and amazed all at once with your ways :) We love you so much and hope you enjoy your party this weekend with all your pals and family around you!

To think 2 years ago you were this little nugget who had just arrived into this great big world *tear*
God it is so hard to watch your kids grow up! Geez...now I see how it was for my mom! I just want to freeze time, I snuggled Eli so much last night and this morning, more so than usual of course! I just can't get over how fast time goes by....

This is one of my fave's from over this year...Eli was a year & half here just before daycare one random morning, I just love his little boy face here :)



Next post will be fun filled with Eli's party details! Have a great weekend everyone :) I have a long run I need to squeeze into these next few days that are full of planning and prepping for Eli's party but it will get done! Let's hope this Hurricane Irene stays off the coast of CT and Saturday's weather for Eli's party remains nice out!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Happy b-day to Eli! The time DOES go too fast!

Casey said...

Happy Bday Eli!! Vi will be there in 2 mo. We were just getting weepy about how fast it goes!