Saturday, June 27, 2009

33 week doctors visit & Strawberry Picking

I went to the doctors this morning and everything checked out A-Ok. I gained 2 lbs. since my last apointment and my blood pressure was nice and low at 102/64. I also do not have any swelling in my hands or feet and the doctor was happy with that. She did ask about the babies movement because they would like for me to feel 10 movements a day. I told her no worries, in just the time span of me typing this post Baby Pavelchak has jabbed me at least 5 times. I think Adam and I have quite the active little guy! My next appointment is in 2 weeks.


This is from Baby Center - "This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood."

Weekend Fun-

This weekend mom & I went up to my sisters to spend the weekend and we had lots of fun with everyone. We got up there for dinner time on Friday and left Sunday morning. It is always a good time visiting we have lots of entertainment with Melina & Bennett, the two of them are too cute together! Tammy had the idea of strawberry picking on Saturday at a farm nearby since the beach plans looked so-so. There were thunderstorms in the weather forecast and we were worried to get all the way out to the beach & be stuck in the rain. Here are some pics from our trip to the farm.

Mom, Melina & Bennett in front of the tractor at the Farm. I wanted this picture for Baby Pavelchak's room, we are doing a farm theme in his room and I think having grandma & his cousins up on the wall will be a nice touch!


Here I am 33 weeks preggo, the horizontal stripes really show off my belly I have acquired with Baby Pavelchak! It was super hot outside picking strawberries but I was determined to get a good amount since our plan was to make Strawberry Rhubarb pie. Tammy and I prepared the pie when we got home and it turned out yummy!

3 comments:

Tamara & Ed said...

Glad to hear the baby and you are doing well!

BTW - There is only one piece of strawberry rhubarb pie left!

Lily & Camelia Photography said...

You look absolutely adorable!!!! I loved my belly so much!! Show it off! Glad to hear Baby Pav is healthy and growing!

Jess said...

Glad to hear your check up went well! And you look very cute picking strawberries!