Monday, July 06, 2009

4th of July Weekend

This past weekend myself, Adam, Mom & Aunt Lydia took the trip out to Long Island for a family picnic @ Uncle Hector's house in honor of Uncle Max's 88th birthday & July 4th. He and Aunt Anna were up visiting from Puerto Rico and they both look fabulous for their age. They are the sweetest people ever :)

We made our travel more relaxing by taking the ferry over to Port Jefferson, NY. When we arrived we had lunch & window shopped a bit. It was Adam's first time going to Port Jeff so that was a fun new experience for him. Of course traveling with my mother & Aunt Lydia is always an experience - the two of them are like Lucy & Ethel from I love Lucy! We also got to see some pretty cool fireworks in the evening while traveling over the bridge on our way home from NY.

Here is a picture of me with my cousins Danny & James, they were like brothers to me growing up. They even hung me on the wall once by my Osh Kosh Bigosh overalls! I was stuck on that hook for quite a bit until someone saved me, those were the good old days....



Here is a picture of my beutiful mom. She is always hamming it up for the camera! Maybe that is where my neice Melina gets it from???


Again the horizontal stripes on the tank top! hahaha...But this is a great picture to show how large my belly is. I can honestly tell you that our little one in my belly doesn't feel "so little" lately. He is extremely active and moves around all the time. Looking at all the movement in my belly is a bit freaky sometimes. We still can't get over how close we are to meeting our little guy, time is going by so fast.



Next week will be a fun entry to the blog, I will have had my baby shower & another doctor appointment to report about. This Sunday is the shower that Tammy, Mom & Debbie have been planning for our little bundle of joy. I am sure it will be a success with these 3 planning it. I must say they have been very secretive about everything...I guess they all know how I truley am - I would be planning all the details if they gave me a chance! I just can't help it! I can't wait to see everyone and enjoy the time with family & friends.

1 comment:

Tamara & Ed said...

Can't plan everything! Just sit back and enjoy yourself on Sunday at your baby shower! : )