
Here I am - Just under 5 weeks left to go and I am also positioned nicely in front of my favorite table! Hahaha...

Adam modeling his "First Time Daddy" t-shirt that Aunt Lydia gave him. He also is modeling matching Red Sox baseball caps for him and the baby from Auntie Tammy :)
And now, time for some ground breaking news to the blog.....
Baby Pavelchak will be named Elias John Pavelchak. We really liked the name because he can be nicknamed Eli, E.J. or just be Elias. We picked John as the middle name because that is Adam's middle name & his father's first name. Plus it just sounded nice to us!
Adam and I have liked this name from day 1 when I had the mother's intuition I was carrying a boy. I guess I should admit why I had such a strong feeling I was carrying a boy....I visited a psychic back in Jan. 08' that told me I would get pregnant at the end of the year AND I would have 2 boys in a row with a potential for 3 pregnancies...Not sure what the 3rd pregnancy means but she has been right so far! I know the psychic thing could be a bunch of nonsense but I do have to say she freaked me out a bit by how much she knew about my family & relationships, it was all so strange!
Back to the shower....
My sister - "Auntie Tammy" made a gorgeous diaper cake for Elias and I don't want to take it apart until I am desperate for diapers! This is her first diaper cake and she did an awesome job with it, I was very impressed!
Adam's brother - "Uncle Tommy" gave us a very sweet gift for Elias. His very first Radio Flyer wagon, rocking chair, and cozy teddy bear! We absolutely love the gift, it goes perfect with Elias's barn/farm themed room. I can just picture Baby Eli one day rolling his wagon behind him with all his toys overflowing it!


2 comments:
Glad you had such a fantastic shower! Love the name! For some reason, I really like boy names that begin with vowels.
YAY!!! What a great post! Love the Diaper cake...way to go Tams! You look gorgeous Kris...I bet you can't wait for baby boy to come.
Funny--Elijah is Elijah John- I did this for my big Bro...He is Edward James and we call him EJ. He has a daughter but no other child. I named Elijah so that he could be "EJ" as well. LOL. and of course Eli...funny though...most everyone (including mommy and daddy) call him Elijah.
Cant wait to hear about Elias when he comes along...tick tick tick!
Post a Comment