Some things I have been feeling lately:
- My right side of my rib cage is ON FIRE!!! I either have a bruised rib or the baby's lodged his foot under it and has not come loose for over a week. Sometimes the pain is so-so & other times my rib is actually hot to the touch it seems. I feel better standing, or even exercising than sitting at work, the dinner table or driving. I am finding myself leaning back allot more to ease the discomfort.
- The baby moves even more than before. I think he is becoming very impatient with his space he has in my belly or maybe he is even annoyed his foot is lodged under my rib? LOL....
- I am starting to feel "ready" similar to the feeling I had a few weeks before I ran the Hartford Marathon. Basically, my head is there already. I wish I could say the same for Adam but I think he is JUST starting to realize how quickly a month is and this baby is coming very soon!
Other than that we have been taking stock of what we have for the baby and getting things we still need. Our trip to Babies R Us last night got allot accomplished and we need to gather some more things this week and then we should be all set.
I am packing my hospital bag this week as well, every time I see the doctors they ask if I have had any contractions which I have not experienced at all. But it made me think about getting that hospital bag packed very soon, I just never know when Baby Elias is going to make his arrival!
2 comments:
So exciting! I remember the day after Charlotte was born, Ben went to Baby R Us that DAY! You will always have a list of things "to buy" at all times! Good luck and enjoy every single moment up until the day of the birth! And then every day after! I hope to meet little Elias!
That's great that you had another good appointment! It's getting close now!
Post a Comment