Our first time at the fair as a family
Mom enjoying some quality time with Eli at the fair
Hi Everyone,
These past few days have been busy for us - we had Elias's 1 month appointment, went to the Durham Fair & a family gathering on Sunday. Eli's 1 month appointment was Thursday the 24th and he tipped the scale at 9lbs. 4 oz., he is gaining weight just fine and on target. Eli also got his first vaccination in front of me which was not fun to watch have done. He took it like a champ though, only about 30 seconds of non stop crying and almost turning purple in rage but then he calmed down. After the shot was done, I quickly headed over to CVS to get Infant Tylenol and gave him a small amount the doctor said was safe to give. Luckily the night went pretty well, I expected him to be extra fussy but he did just fine.
Then this Saturday was a fun day for all of us, we met Grandma Neyda (my mom) at the Durham Fair and the weather was absolutely perfect for it! Elias was so chill at the fair, he slept in the stroller just fine, he woke up 2 times to eat and get changed and let mommy, daddy, and grandma enjoy the yummy treats at the fair! On the list of goodness we ate that day was - Hot dogs/Steamed Hamburger/Lobster Bisque/Fried Dough with EXTRA sugar (yum!)/and Giant Smores! Oh yeah, I had to buy a candy apple too, that was a treat I ate later on. Needless to say I scrubbed the crap out of my teeth that night !
On Sunday we went over to Uncle Phil & Aunt Lori's house for Kayla's birthday celebration. Kayla & Chelsea held the baby and he just melted in their arms. Eli decided for Kayla's birthday gift he would rip out a few strands of her pretty blond hair while she held him....Needless to say Chelsea pulled her hair back before holding him! I have learned my lesson not to have my hair within his reach, the little man has quite a grip!
Kayla & Elias
Chelsea & Elias
4 comments:
I couldn't watch when Norah got her first vaccine. Jerry held her and I had to look at the wall.
Sounds like the fair and family time were all fun! He sure looks like a cutie!
It really was hard to watch him get the shot but I had to be calm Adam wasn't with me. I wish he was!
Oh my word, that fair food sounds delicious!
OMG! That little boy is too cute!! Makes me want another one just to have that age again...well maybe not another one right now, lol.
Those activity mats are worth every penny, you will see how much he will love it.
I had Elijah on my lap while I watched the video. His face lit up when you said "Eli" he looked at me like " How does that voice know my name?" hahahaha.
Post a Comment