Join us in tracking our family happenings and life's adventures!
Very much a cutie!Norah has that same toy, but she doesn't have that same chair that it hooks into. I think my MIL got the toy at a garage sale.
He is so handsome! I really think you are going to be in trooouuble when he is older...I envision a ladies man in your future! What a ham!
hahah...thanks Chrissy, I worry already, he flirts all the time at the store w/the ladies!
I totally see Adam in the 2nd pic. Too cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very much a cutie!
Norah has that same toy, but she doesn't have that same chair that it hooks into. I think my MIL got the toy at a garage sale.
He is so handsome! I really think you are going to be in trooouuble when he is older...I envision a ladies man in your future! What a ham!
hahah...thanks Chrissy, I worry already, he flirts all the time at the store w/the ladies!
I totally see Adam in the 2nd pic. Too cute!
Post a Comment