Adam and I are getting ready for a very big vacation away from Eli and it is so hard! One minute we are excited to be away in the Dominican Republic for our friends wedding & the next minute the thought of not seeing this cute little guy below for a full week is killing us!
They say vacations for Mommy's & Daddy's is really important so I just have to focus on that. If I get sad while away I can just drink it off right? hahaha... On another note my dieting for this vacation is finally paying off. THANK GOD.
This past weekend, my best friend from home Sarah had her wedding shower & bach party. It was so much fun to see everyone, and we all had such a blast. Most of us spent our summers growing up poolside on the Milford Yacht Club swim team. The MYC was not only for practice we literally spent all day there, think of it like summer camp. Such great memories there! Sarah's sister Samantha planned an awesome scavenger hunt for Sarah to kick off the night, we visited all our old stomping grounds as kids growing up in Milford. It was so great, cuddos to Sam & Sarah's parents for being the best coordinators & hosts for the weekend!
Here is Sarah & Sam together and one of Sarah on her own, we had pizza & wine at the beach down from their house to start the night off.
And just before I left the house on Saturday morning to drive to Milford, Adam decided for his father/son weekend to put Eli's hair in a mohawk! I had to take a picture, Eli looks so silly. I am always working on "Eli's part" in his hair and Adam is concerned with making sure he has a rad mohawk!
Also....Saturday morning after my run, I found my latest and greatest new "trash to treasure" project! I absolutely love this cabinet and for $15 (also a donation to the Lou Gehrig Foundation) I couldn't pass it up! Haven't decided what room it is going in just yet but more pics to follow once I am done revamping it!
And I leave you with some funny things Eli has been doing lately.
#1 our new PC we bought has the most shiniest blue button ever and Eli keeps turning off the PC!! I caught him in the act, he looks caught off guard in this pic. That little bugger turned it off most recently while I was in the middle of an accounting for work! Good thing he is cute. I spent last night rearranging our PC set up so that he really can't get to the button now. I can't tell you how many times I say no when he goes near it and he laughs at me! He totally knows what he is doing too....
This is a picture of Eli in his morning robe - It is perfect for when he wants to sit on the couch all cozied up with his morning cup of coffee & paper! hahaha....
And last but not least - this is what Eli does when he wants to be silly while eating something he likes!
1 comment:
I just want to squeeze Eli in his robe. Love the video too. He is so cute.
Post a Comment