Well here you have it people. Adam found it completely hysterical to find Eli this Saturday morning with his finger full of syrup up his nose. I do have to say the boy looks pretty happy here! hahaha
On to some more flattering pictures of Eli-
We had some professional pictures taken by our friend Chrissy July 4th weekend that I have been meaning to put up. Here they are finally!

Meme', Poppi & Eli
One of my faves with the little guy :)



This one cracks me up! Looks like Eli is all ready for the runway here :)

5 comments:
LOL! I love it! Elijah is sitting on my lap and when he saw the picture of Eli picking his nose he giggled and said "he have boogies. He need tissue" LOL
Your little man is a looker. Love the pics!!!
Those are beautiful pics! And I love the one of him with his finger up his nose! That would totally gross my husband out, but I think it's funny.
Great pictures...my favorite is the one with his finger up you know what.
He's such a stud muffin!
Love it!! Great pics! :D
Post a Comment