Thursday, September 30, 2010

Working from home today

Since I had some spare time I thought to blog a bit about today. Eli's teeth on the top finally came through the gums all the way and he is loving all his new food options. This morning Eli enjoyed my breakfast burrito I made for us. It had turkey sausage, cheddar cheese & eggs. He really just enjoys anything with meat in it. Hahha....surprise surprise, he is Adam's offspring!

Another one of his favorite new foods he tried this week is pizza. We ordered in the other night a pizza topped with meatballs, onions, peppers, and mushrooms on it. He loved every minute of it so today he had some left over pizza for lunch and was very excited about it.

Today is Adam's dad's last day of work! He is retiring and at a pretty young age. Congrats to Poppi, tonight we will have dinner with Adam's parents to celebrate his accomplishment, not to mention they need an "Eli fix".

Here is a picture of Eli and his Poppi from this summer at a family picnic.


Eli finally went down for a much needed nap so I will get back to doing some work. We plan on heading out in this very yucky wet weather to do some grocery shopping later on. I was able to get allot of work done earlier today even though Eli didn't nap. I pulled the coffee table away from the couch and put pillows all over the place where the ends of the couch are. Then I put in his first Baby Einstein video that he actually watched for a bit. After a few minutes of the video having his attention, he ran around our L-shaped sectional couch & jumped all over the place! That consumed about a full hour and it was somewhat safe being that our computer is in an armoire in the living room so I kept an eye on his craziness!

Eli enjoyed every minute of it, the living room still looks like a mess but I figure I might need this little jungle gym set up I got going here again today!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Sounds like a great day working from home!