I went through a little nesting stage again (it comes and goes for me with burst of random energy) so I have been cooking trying to stock up some frozen meals before baby #2 makes his arrival. Here is a picture of my lovely veggie's that we made with a chicken roaster this past Wednesday. With the remaining chicken/veggies I made a chicken pot pie, Adam made a chicken stock so we can whip up a quick homemade soup and I had chicken quesadilla's on Friday night for dinner. Lots of food from one roaster if you ask me!

I have also made a pork loin chili & and a baked ziti with ground meat all in the freezer ready to warm when we don't have time too cook. All this cooking took quite a bit of my energy but I do have to say that I took breaks when I needed it. Everything was done over a few days too, I would have normally tackled something like this all in one day with my normal amount of energy. God I can't wait to get those days back!
Adam has been helping out with my on going to-do list that I am unable to do right now. Once a year we pull all the furniture out and clean underneath everything, I felt the extreme need to get this done now before the baby arrives and Adam tackled the living room while I was out the other weekend. Let's be honest there is only so much vacuuming I can do to get all the dust bunnies out from under the couch along with sucking up random lego's and other items Eli finds a way to get under there! What is really funny is that I wasn't home when Adam took charge on this project so he broke out the camera to have proof he did it! LOL. I found it when I was uploading the pics...here it is.

Also, this weekend a long awaited project is finally done. Adam took charge again and painted the risers on our staircase which so desperately needed & we finally got a runner on the staircase!
Big thanks to Debbie & John (Adam's parents) for such a generous Christmas present to us which is greatly appreciated! We have been meaning to get a runner on the staircase since we bought the house, it was always a back burner type of project. I am happy to report is looks lovely and what's even better is that Adam and his Dad installed it themselves yesterday! That saved us $125, I love having handy men around, those Pavelchak men truly are a jack of all trades!

And here I am looking quite large! I am 38 weeks and 2 days here, today I am 38 weeks and 5 days and have a doc appt. again. We'll see if anything has progressed, other than a ton of false labor signs I am just waiting. My little kiddo in there likes to test me or shall I say scare the crap out of me? I was feeling pretty decent after getting out of the pool for a nice swim this Saturday, went across the street to pick up a few groceries and wouldn't you know within 25 mins my lower back had lots of pressure and pain, I was getting so nervous waiting in that check out line. When I got home I had to lay down and see if it was the real thing, I was on my left side for a few hours and the pain/pressure subsided, so yet again false signs of the start of labor! I think I have cried wolf one to many times where Adam really won't believe me when the real deal goes down. I will be driving my butt to the hospital solo I think! LOL

One last picture, our little nugget is sick with a virus that came on Friday, he is doing so-so, has his moments of fevers, not wanting to eat, etc. Overall he is drinking allot of fluids which is what the docs really want to see so that is great. He has super cranky times and just needs to be held or comforted and other times he seems ok. He has a pacifier in this picture which we really don't give him ever anymore but when he is sick it is just about the only thing that will soothe him (and when we are desperate for nap on the weekends!). I just hope this all passes before the baby arrives. I was told to quarantine myself and
especially the baby from Eli if he arrives before this Friday (the virus needs to run it's course for a good week).

My two guys so innocent together!
1 comment:
Your husband deserves mad props for tackling a cleaning job -- I'm not sure my husband even knows where the vacuum is!
And I don't think you look big at all! I swear at 29 weeks, I'm the same size!
Post a Comment