So here is the first of my picture roll I have for you all. This is the family Christmas pic from Adam's side of the family. We celebrated Christmas the Sunday prior at his parent's. I liked the separation of all the presents overload. Our children are all tricked out with plenty of toys and fabulous clothes, everyone was just so generous. A big thank you to all our family.
Eli, Poppi, Uncle Tommy and his girlfriend Danielle, Bo, Debbie, Adam and I. We tried very hard to get Boden to look at the camera and be happy with keeping his pants on but none of that worked as you can see!
Christmas Day at our house, again another attempt at the perfect family picture, this is what we got!
Christmas Eve, Boden meeting Santa for the first time at Adam's family gathering his Dad's side has every year.
Eli with Santa, this was so cute, he was just dying to hear his name get called up while having to wait his turn with all the cousins. We loved watching Eli this year, it was the best. I made sure before we left for the Christmas Eve gathering that Eli left his homemade sugar cookies out for Santa on the mantle, milk & carrots for his reindeer :)
Christmas morning- Eli is on his way to see if Santa ate his snacks we left for him and if he left him and Boden any toys!!
My mom on Christmas Day at our house with my niece Melina & Bo.
The cousins. My nephew Ben is Eli's idol. Like seriously... anything Ben did Eli did right away. They are too cute together. They are the same age spacing as Eli is with Bo and I am already starting to see the similar things going on with Bo looking up to Eli. I love it!!
This was my lame attempt at making up for missing Christmas mass! We were all over the place and getting it together to go to mass Christmas weekend was tough. I took Eli to the church on the Tuesday after Christmas since I was home off from work. We visited Adam's grandmother (Mimi) who works in the parish office and walked over to the church to the see baby Jesus. I tried to explain Christmas to a 2 1/2 year old the best I could. Overall, Eli did understand that it was baby Jesus's birthday and it helped that on Christmas Eve the kids blow out candles on a birthday cake for baby Jesus. It's really cute.
So that was it! I have another post I am working on...that will go up this week hopefully! I want to get back on track over here with my routines :) Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!
No comments:
Post a Comment